An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a global company that is growing!!
The Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with existing customers, produces quotations, and follows up on previous quotations for closure. Responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned account objectives, the Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers and ensures that their expectations are met or exceeded
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
Will need to have a good solid background as an Account Manager. Ideally coming from the manufacturing & engineering industry but not essential.
Salary £50k plus bonus
Mon - Thursday 8.30- 4.45 pm
Friday 8.30-3.30 pm with 30 min lunch
23 days holiday plus bank hols