Well-established and reputable organisation situated in the Alderley Edge area is now recruiting for a full-time permanent Billings Administrator to join the team. The role offers a fantastic place of work, stability, progression, and opportunities to develop.
The primary focus of the role will be to deal with all utility billings for commercial buildings around the NorthWest area. The role requires someone who has dealt with high-volume invoice processing, processed monthly billings, and set up direct debits. Ideally, you will have come from a Purchase Ledger background but have extremely strong administration skills also.
The company offers free parking, a stable place of work and good benefits. Hours of work are 8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Liaising with the company’s energy brokers and utility suppliers on a daily basis
- Uploading billings and journals from suppliers on a daily/monthly basis
- Issuing invoices to tenants
- Posting DD payments to the supplier’s account
- Processing of tenant meter readings from handover & vacation forms
- Requesting meter readings from Building Managers and Tenants, submitting to utility suppliers
- Instructing energy broker & supplier on change of tenancy
- Any general accounting duties & ad hoc invoice/billings administration
- Previous experience within an invoicing/billings/ purchase ledger/administration role that involves high volume
- Good attention to detail, accurate and precise with work
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Hardworking, reliable and trustworthy
The company offers a great place to work, a positive and friendly office, great benefits and free private parking. Please send CV ASAP to be considered