Accounts Office Manager
This innovative and forward-thinking organisation is recruiting for an experienced accounts/bookkeeper! The role requires someone who is passionate and very enthusiastic! This is a standalone accounts role and you will be responsible for;
• Purchase Ledger
• Set up new suppliers
• Process purchase orders
• Process purchase and sales ledger invoices
• Match and code invoices
• Liaise with suppliers
• Resolve accounts payable queries
• Reconcile monthly supplier statements
• Confirm Aged creditors
• Prepare and manage weekly BAC’s run and payment runs
• Send remittances to suppliers
• Journal preparation
• Intercompany transfers
• Prepare prepayments
• Process staff expenses
• Bank reconciliations
• Allocate monies received
• Prepayments and accruals
• Deal with currency accounts.
We are keen to hear from candidates with previous relevant experience. You must also have strong attention to detail with good analytical skills and thrive in a busy accounts role!
This is a permanent, full time office based role. Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.30pm.