Working for one of the UK’s leading Interior Design companies this role based in Manchester is offering a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking for growth in their career. During the start of your employment you will be based in the office 5 days a week, once trained up you will be allowed to work from home up to 2 days per week (all IT equipment will be provided) The role of Furniture Co-ordinator involves a great deal of coordinating and organisating projects. You will be the main point of contact for new project orders, you will deal with each order from start to finish, handling any issues and resolving them quickly so the client's timescales are not affected.
The company offers fantastic benefits and career development and requires someone who is switched on, confident and has exceptional communication skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a professional organisation, and who enjoys being busy and working within a fast-paced team.
You will be based within modern and upbeat offices in the centre of Manchester which have been beautifully designed. The company is very flexible and looking for someone who can add value to the team. Exceptional benefits include private medical care, employee discount for shopping outlets and retail partners in Manchester, regular staff social events, fantastic training and progression, and an annual bonus!
- Responsible for working alongside Senior Managers providing administration support for furniture projects
- Sign off supplier invoices and record on the internal CRM database and Excel spreadsheet
- Project managing the process for each order for each separate client
- Proofreading all order spec’s checking for mistakes, confirming cots and quotations
- Liaising with suppliers on late deliveries, negotiating and persuading to meet the timescale given
- Communicating back to the client for regular updates, updating at every stage
- Managing the costs of each project, calculating profit margins Record internal manufacturing spend & contribution on the Supplier Performance Tracker
- Submit bonus packs with Head of Furniture to the Commercial team
- Communicating constantly with site managers to update on the delivery of orders
- Co-ordinating new dates and times for deliveries to meet the client requirements
- Working on Excel spreadsheets daily, converting to PDF documents
- Communicate any defaults raised by customers, and establish full details of the issue including quantities & photographs. Report faults to the supplier with supporting information
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays and Christmas closure)
- An excellent working environment, with the chance to network and meet likeminded people
- An open and accepting culture, where you’ll given the scope to come up with your own ideas
- Company pension scheme and private medical care
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Regular staff social events
- Cycle To Work scheme