This exciting Administration role offers fantastic benefits, discounts on products, amazing holiday entitlement including birthday off, and very attractive offices/premises.
The role is incredibly varied and requires you to help across several different departments where you will be trained and supported. The role gives you the opportunity to explore how the company operates giving you excellent progression opportunities for the future.
We are looking for an administrative candidate who has a good office background, enjoys providing a 1st class service, and goes above and beyond. The role will be working and supporting the Manager with all allocated duties including sending sample products out, processing orders, account management, resolving logistical problems and product research.
The company has an early finish on a Friday and are looking for candidates who are looking to be challenged and ideally want career progression.
- Provide a professional administration support to the Manager, helping with all order administration
- Work closely with internal departments (Buying, Technical, Warehouse)
- Accurately process customer invoices and sales orders on the system
- Build good relationships with new and existing customers, taking a lead role in account managing existing accounts
- Raise and track customer credit notes
- Manage all admin documentation for orders, liaising with external suppliers and communicating with Account Managers
- Previous administration experience is needed
- Flexible to work in different departments to help out with different duties
- Experience with customers, account managing and dealing with new customers, building relationships
- Good IT computer skills, especially Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- A team player who enjoys working within a busy positive and friendly team
Please apply and send your CV immediately if this is the sort of role you are looking for. Immediate screening interviews. Own transport is preferred and free car parking is available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year