The salary is between £27,000 - £35,000 plus the bonus of only working half day on Friday’s. Other great benefits are offered such as an attractive pension, Private Medical Insurance, regular lunches provided and investment in your financial services career development.
Although ideally full-time, this role can accommodate hybrid working from home and Part Time.
Financial Services Administrator job opportunity which is based just outside Preston City Centre working for a Financial Planning firm who invests in financial services qualifications for their team.
This role will offer variety as will be handling work within Financial Planning and Estate Planning.
This financial services role will involve:
- Assist with income reconciliation.
- Prepare meetings for the Paraplanners & Financial Advisors.
- Handle financial services administration support on the Intelligent Office back-office software.
- Everyday administration duties to include preparing client valuations, processing financial planning for new business and processing estate planning instructions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar Financial Services role.
- Preferred 2 years experience in a similar Financial Services role.
- Intelliflo Back Office experience is a bonus.
We are keen to speak to anybody who has got experience in financial services administration or estate planning.
What’s exciting about this Financial Services Administrator role is the diverse duties, opportunity to work for an established team and work half day every Friday.
To apply for this job please click here:
Philip Gordon – Specialist Financial Services Recruiter