Working for a growing international supply company based in the Bramhall area, this client is looking to recruit a Support Administrator with proven customer support office experience and a very personable attitude to fit within a dynamic team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a very stable company who can develop a long-term career. As well as an excellent salary, there is also a very good Christmas bonus, great working facilities, free parking, and opportunities to progress.
The role is working full-time Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5pm.
- Providing office-based support for all UK and global clients and orders
- Liaising with customers and international suppliers
- Processing orders from customers accurately and working alongside the Purchasing Manager to raise purchase orders
- Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure orders/shipments are planned efficiently and meet specific order requirements
- Updating internal and external reports as well as customer reports with logistic information accurately and efficiently
- Performing general administration tasks, including being the point of contact for orders, order updates & smaller issues/enquiries
- Dealing with telephone calls and emails in a professional and pleasant manner
- Experience in working in an office & sales administration
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and databases (will be trained on order processing system)
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Reliable and flexible
- Organised and self-motivated
- Has great attention to detail & initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work both independently and within a group
If you feel you have the right experience please apply for a pre-screen conversation.