This is a full-time position that offers flexibility throughout the week with start and finish times. Based in the Trafford Park area this manufacturing company is looking for an experienced Office Administrator who has experience working on Sage, processing invoices, and managing the administration for orders.
The company is a small family company who have a good reputation, being in business for over 30 years the role would suit someone who is confident, hardworking, and has a down-to-earth personality. The company offers flexibility with hours and free parking.
- Process and handle orders, making sure all details on the system are correct
- Managing all sales invoices and pro forma invoices (inputting details onto Sage and Excel)
- Looking up order details on Sage for updates
- Point of contact for all telephone queries from customers and dealing with emails
- Arranging collections of goods from the office to specific customers around the UK
The ideal candidate will be confident, have a good sense of humor, personable and efficient. They will also have good IT skills familiar with working on Sage and also Excel. The role is to start immediately however they will wait for the ideal person if a notice period has to be considered.