An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Administrator to join a well-established business in Warrington. This company is looking for motivated and hard-working candidates who are looking to utlise their skills further.
As the operation administrator, you will be the first point of contact for all office support and will work closely with the managers and directors of the company. You will need to be switched on and have good attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have worked in an Administration role before.
Duties will include:
- Filing and general office duties – typing quotes and reprinting contracts, etc.
- Looking after PPE stock including seat covers, and vehicle stickers
- Raise purchase orders and recharges in Xero
- Document and follow up on Supplier Invoice queries
- Monthly stock checklist for oils and lubricants/ workshop stock, Skips, & rags, etc.
- All general admin duties
Monday- Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Salary £12.30 ph and will increase after probation period
Contract will be temporary with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate!
Lots of other benefits from the company