Working for a professional Financial Services organisation located in the center of Manchester, this company who have been in business for over 30 years is looking for an Administrator to support the Team. We are looking for candidates who are hungry to develop and progress. Previous experience in administration or working in an office environment is desirable, the ideal person will be smart, switched-on, professional, and articulate. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a fantastic company who can offer internal progression.
Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm the company offers fantastic opportunities to progress, excellent benefits and a wonderful open planned office enviornment.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering incoming telephone calls and taking messages where appropriate
- Filing and keeping the front office and meeting rooms presentable and tidy
- Opening, recording and distributing incoming post, franking and posting outgoing mail
- Arranging appointments for Advisers
- Uploading client data to the back-office systems
- Monitoring and ordering stationery as required
- Matching commission payments in the back-office system
- Good administration skills, experience working within a professional office
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office
- Personable, professional and motivated attitude
- Desire to progress and develop for future growth
- Organised and efficient way of working
Please send your CV for an immediate interview.