Working in Manchester for this dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, the role of Administrator will purely focus on the coordination and support of training courses within the UK. The role sits within the Training Academy and will involve dealing with initial queries from customers in regards to setting up new training sessions for the wide audience. The company is passionate about providing a service to children, they work very closely with schools and colleges to encourage sporting activities within underprivileged areas. Your main focus will be to provide administrative support to the Training Department to make sure all tutors and trainers are comfortable with training courses and have received all correspondence.
The role is a permanent full-time position that offers flexibility working from home and the office. The company is looking for candidates who want to progress and develop, including salary increases through the year the role encourages career development with the opportunity of taking more work on at a senior level.
- Taking initial enquiries via email from local schools and other organisations, answering questions about specific training courses that would be suitable
- Monitoring multiple inbox's for different training courses
- Sending out information via email and post
- Following a process to onboard the training order for the client, sending out email correspondence via the booking system
- Advising and guiding clients of the next steps involved
- Working closely with tutors and trainers to coordinator their schedule of running the training academy
- Dealing with cancellations of attendee's, resolving problems at the last minute
- Working closely with other departments to manage the client's expectations within a timely manner
- Checking the diary for the availability of courses
- Recording all information via the online booking system and tracking via Excel
- Upbeat and positive personality, ability to get on with others and work well within a team
- Experience in an administration role, scheduling and coordinating
- Exposure to working within a fast-paced environment with things changing at the last minute
- Strong communication skills, good prioritisation skills, ability to multitask
- Organised and efficient with completing deadlines
The role offers fantastic opportunities to progress with salary increases, this role would suit someone who is looking for their next step into a challenging administrative coordinator role. Working from home and the office the company offers a fantastic place of work.