An exciting opportunity has arisen for a meticulous and enthusiastic Administrator to join an ambitious luxury tour operator based in Cheshire. The organisation works with the UK's best travel companies and helps to design and manage luxury bespoke holidays and itineraries to some of the world's most fabulous destinations!
Working in a small team, you will be the main part of putting together customers' holidays, you will be responsible for creating all the itineraries, managing all the administration and checking everything before it goes out to the customer. Ideally, my client would love someone from a Travel background BUT this is not essential. You must have a solid Administration background, able to manage your own workload, be a confident person with a great personality!
- Quality checking all holiday booking information prior to going out the customer
- Writing of all travel itineraries, checking and proofreading
- Preparing travel itineraries for dispatch to the customer
- Maintaining accurate destination, hotel and airline records
- Ensuring that travel itinerary stock is maintained
- Responding to brochure requests and assisting with annual dispatch
- Booking transfers/airline chauffeurs and reconfirming details to hotels/ground handlers
- Checking and sending out of holiday invoices to the customer
- Checking seat locations on aircrafts
- Obtaining and inputting APIS and client information into our bespoke booking system
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail with proven accuracy in previous role(s)
- Previous administration experience
- Organised with good time management and ability to prioritise
- Ability to think analytically and with initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable working in a close-knit team
This is a permanent full-time role working in the Wilmslow/Alderley Edge area, working Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm with excellent progression opportunities and benefits.