Are you looking for an Administration Office Support role that will offer one-to-one training and will give you the opportunity to learn and develop while working? This successful organisation located in the center of Wilmslow are recruiting for a confident and motivated candidate who can join a small team of 6 assisting with administration and office support duties.A
Experience is not essential, as long as you are keen and enthusiastic and wanting to secure a permanent full-time role your CV will be considered! Hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, the company are very close to all public transport links and also offer parking. (If you have some office experience in customer service/administration then this would be beneficial)
The office has recently been refurbished with modern facilities including a break room, kitchen and diner and offers social dinner/drinks including charity walks and events.
- Process all new contracts for customers, inputting details onto the system and chasing electronic signatures
- Dealing with pension administration duties, processing deductions and codes, liaising with pension providers via email
- Managing the general inbox, dealing with administration changes and amendments
- Working as part of a busy team helping others with workloads when required
- General administration work for the Manager
- Must be confident and enthusiastic to learn, prepared to be trained and supported throughout
- Quick to pick up processes and procedures
- Good sense of humour with a down to earth personality - doesn't take things too seriously!
- Accuracy is vital in this role, good with numbers and figures
- Good customer service/administration experience is beneficial
The company are doing 1st stage interviews ASAP and are looking for people to start immediately, but will consider candidates who have a notice to give. Fantastic opportunities to progress are available at this company, as well as rewards and a great benefits package.