Aftersales support is required for an expanding business!!
Working part of a busy team, your aim will be to support & provide the data from the customers. Analyse the information from the reviews and link with the warranty team and customer service team. This is an office-based role as you will be part of the wider team.
The role will involve being in charge of Customer Service and After Sales management, the role is responsible for ensuring overall conformity with how Customer Service and After-sales queries are handled within the Avocet Group and providing the best possible service you can to the customer.
The main areas of responsibility are:
- With the support of Warranty and QA Liaising with 3rd party customer Service support to ensure conformity with Insync Warranty and Return processes.
- Review of Online CS feedback to ensure effective communication with the customer & managed 3rd part reviews
- Review software/dashboard data & communicate results
- Track trends of customer issues and liaise with QA, Purchasing, and where necessary design team.
- Maintain customer advice and support for customer online platforms
- The first point of contact for CS with regards to customer queries and assist where appropriate warranty with the management of aftersales queries.
- Advise and support the development of the CS and After Sales functions.
Monday - Friday
9-5 or 8-4pm
23 days holiday
If you are interested in this role then please apply with your CV.