We are currently recruiting an Associate Principal Scientist to join a highly successful contract research organisation based in the North West of England.
- Support high and low throughput Toxicology assays for commercial as well as research and development activities. Conducting work to a high quality, within specified timelines, and within safety regulations.
- Cell culture in both 2D and 3D format
- Data analysis and reporting
- Assay development, contributing to R&D and improvement projects and troubleshooting
- Working to a high standard and adhering to our Quality System.
- Contributing to our Quality System via preparation of SOP's
- Interacting with our Information Systems Team to drive automation and data processing tools
- Ensuring high standards of data quality and productivity within the team
- Work closely with the Project/Study Managers to ensure that all studies performed meet the requirements of our clients
- Keeping up to date with scientific advances
The Ideal Candidate:
- PhD in in vitro toxicology, or related subject, along with considerable experience from working within Industry (Pharma or CRO).
- Practical skills and techniques relevant to in vitro toxicology including cell culture, high content imaging analysis, flow-cytometry and mechanistic toxicology assays is essential.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills with evidence from key publications in the field.
- Line management and project management experience.
This is a new, fantastic opportunity to join a company dedicated to providing their clients with first class support across drug discovery, pre-clinical and clinical projects.