If you are an experienced Bookkeeper looking for a new challenge with a business that is fun to work for then we have an ideal opportunity for you!
Working as part of a friendly team you will carry out a variety of bookkeeping and accounting duties;
- Complete reconciliations and adjustments to produce accurate information
- Prepare and submit VAT returns under various VAT schemes
- Advise clients of the liabilities
- Post and scan invoices
- Complete accounts to trial balance
The ideal candidate will meet the following:
- Bookkeeping experience
- Qualified to AAT Level 4
- Knowledge of general accounting systems
- Be able to use Xero (or similar) and Excel
This is a permanent, full time role working Monday to Friday - flex on start time.
Salary up to £24,00 DOE
The company offers a great place to work, lovely offices in a good location, social events, career progression, study support and a good benefits package. 23 days holiday plus BH.
Apply NOW with updated CV!