A full time Bookkeeper is required to join an accounting and software company based in the Wirral. This modern forward thinking company have been in operation for 12 years and employs around 70 members of staff.
The company are focussed on the smaller end of the market, meaning their clients are typically owner-managed businesses and micro-businesses. They offer their services nationwide which has resulted in a very diverse client portfolio.
Some of the duties include:
- Bookkeeping for our clients on various systems including Xero, Sage, Excel
- VAT returns, some EC Sales lists and VAT returns
- Accounts prep/tax if/when the bookkeeping work is quiet
- Periodically reviewing client’s records to ensure they are accurate for the accountants
- Helping clients switch from their previous bookkeeping system
- Arranging training sessions for new clients who request this service
- Contribution to the software support over email, live chat, and telephone
The candidate should be good at managing their work load and must ensure high quality work is produced at all times. The candidate should also be reliable, a good decision maker, productive and highly organised with a common sense approach to his/her work.
A good level of competency with technology is especially important, as the role will involve the use of the majority of accounting software products on the market.
The company would consider bookkeepers from industry or a single company or even a trainees if they are the right kind of people. Practice experience would be desirable but not essential.
A good rate of pay and generous bonuses per month are available with this opportunity. Fantastic modern office with parking and excellent benefits. Please apply to be considered. Local Wirral/Merseyside candidates only.