Working for a global leader in food products, this organisation that supplies all over the globe is looking to increase its headcount and recruit for a Business Account Co-ordinator. The role will be to look after all customer orders and process any requests through the system making sure all information is accurate and correct.
The company offers a fantastic place of work, including many brilliant benefits, hybrid working, a fun and positive working environment, parking, great hours, and opportunities to progress and develop.
As the company grows so does its team, so you will be joining a reputable and well-established company that prides itself on its employee welfare and customer satisfaction.
- Processing daily orders from existing customer portfolio
- Manage all customer portals checking the status of orders (delivery and distribution schedules)
- Raise account invoices and credit notes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through individual account support.
- Creating order documentation to ensure compliance.
- Working closely with supply chain to manage stock movement.
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Support customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of working in a customer support, order placing, or account management role
- Ability and experience of dealing with problems and issues.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Comfortable team player, someone who is looking for a fun and positive place of work.
- Excellent time management
- Excellent IT experience – Excel, Outlook, and any CRM systems. Full training will be given on in-house systems.
Please send your CV to be considered.