Business Development Manager - Cheshire
This position is a key role within a Medical Device business and they are looking for candidates with experience in the market to drive their market share forward. This position covers the UK and will be based from home with some office days based in the Cheshire area so candidates must be based in the North West.
Predominantly selling to the public channel the candidate will have responsibility for increasing the market share by identifying, evaluating and winning new business, the successful candidate will have autonomy to build their own sales portfolio for new business. Working nationally and closely with the Head of Sales and the whole team to define strategy, target competitor accounts and build a winning proposal.
Winning new business is key to success in this role.
- To win and onboard new business
- To promote the product portfolio.
- Understand the NHS tender processes and procurement functions
- Attend regular sales and business meetings.
- Maximise coverage of all accounts.
- Co-ordinate product training and education for customer base with professional services.
- Introduce new products to the customer base in the agreed company format and time frame.
- Time manage own diary in line with business and customer coverage & frequency targets.
- Management of commercial offers in line with business guidelines.
- Drive new opportunities in the sales funnel
- Coordinate with a virtual team including professional services, Marketing and sales to achieve goals.
- Use integrated tools such as salesforce
Candidates need experience with:
- Demonstrable record of winning new business
- Identify and implement new business opportunities and revenue streams.
- Ability to manage multiple key stake holders and align their requirements
- Demonstrable evidence of building successful B2B strategies.
- Strong computer literacy being able to combine information into effective analyses and proposals.
- Track record of consistent performance and excellent results.
- Experience within Medical Devices.
Salary is dependent upon experience
A driving license is required.
This is an amazing opportunity and will give the candidate a chance to progress within the business.