This leading interior fit-out organisation, who have a global presence, is looking to recruit a strong Office Administrator/Co-ordinator who can manage the day-to-day responsibilities of a brand new office. Alongside managing the office you will also provide administrative support to 2 Business Development Managers helping with event coordination with clients and supporting all sales planning processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for growth and development, the company offers amazing development progression with a range of very competitive benefits including private medical care, employee discounts, social company events, and many more.
The ideal candidate will have come from a varied office co-ordination role, where they have supported Senior level staff with administrative duties and been open to help with additional office tasks. You will be wanting to progress and develop the role, introduce new ideas and concepts, and to grow the position as this is a brand-new opportunity for the Leeds office.
Excellent communication skills is a must as well as excellent IT skills.
- Support the Business Development Managers with administration & planning duties
- Help to manage and plan sales events including sending out invitations, planning accommodation and locations
- Manage all office facilities including ordering office equipment and supplies. making sure the office runs perfectly Monday-Friday
- Diary coordination for clients wanting to use office space in the Leeds office
- Maintain a neat & habitable working space for the team when visiting
- 1st point of contact for all office facility problems and issues
- Make meaningful contact with external & internal parties to support future opportunity
This role is a fantastic opportunity that offers a fantastic future, and amazing office facilities, situated in the center of Leeds.