We have a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for a mix of Business Development and Client Strategy. Working within the Pharmaceutical Industry we are looking for candidates from a Laboratory, Pharmaceutical or Medical background for this position.
This Business Development & Client Manager role is key within the business and is focused on building and delivering a Business Development, Marketing & Client strategy where establishing relationships with new, potential and existing clients is key. An essential element of this position, alongside the development of clients, is identifying market changes, trends and working with the Senior Management Team to produce news and publicity campaigns.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with existing, new and potential clients.
- Arranging visits to client sites, host visits and arrange video calls on a regular basis in order to get a better understand of client needs.
- Work with the Quotations Team and Accounts department on requests for information, tenders, and pricelists and for the management of discount schemes
- Analysis of markets, competitors and other metrics to identify potential changes, trends and shifts in the marketplace.
- Follow up leads resulting from publicity campaigns etc. and to develop new contacts and clients.
- Identify and attend relevant exhibitions and conferences.
- Develop ideas and work with subject matter experts to produce technical papers and news items.
Experience and Skills required
Proven experience and background in and business development.
Working experience of CRMs
Background from the Pharmaceutical or related industries.
Good marketing communications skills including the production of literature.
Clean UK Driving Licence
In return, the offer is 45-47k with a generous benefits package