Our client is a growing organisation who offer support to clients globally to ensure their clinical trial needs are understood and delivered. They are currently recruiting a Clinical Trial Account Manager to be based in their Head Office in Greater London. The role is to plan, direct and manage the clinical trial projects from beginning to end whilst coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors to ensure delivery of the project go to plan.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables and plan and track project timelines
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers’, prepare quotes, PO’s and invoices.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain key documents and supplier’s Medical Information Departments.
- Liaise with clients’ logistical departments to ensure supplies are delivered as expected.
- Ensure relevant documents are obtained for exporting supplies around the globe.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts and Identify and manage project dependencies.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members.
- Conduct project post-mortems and create recommendation reports
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Become adept using the clients in house stock control system
- Make sure every scheduled delivery is checked to ensure batch number, expiry and quantity is as agreed with the client
- University degree or college diploma
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Database and operating systems experience with stock control systems.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors from different disciplines.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
This is a very exciting time to be joining our client and become part of a team who offer openness, honesty and respect to both their employees and the clients they serve.