Commercial Account Exec – Real Estate (New Business) – Salary: Employed and Negotiable + Car Allowance – West Midlands (Excellent benefits package)
We are really pleased to be working with a large multinational Insurance Broker who are looking to grow the broking division with Real Estate Insurance risks within their West Midlands office.
This Real Estate Insurance division has had great growth within various areas of the UK and now looking for a Commercial Account Exec to cover new business within the West Midlands area.
Your role will involve:
- Build a new business pipeline within real estate through networking, prospecting, attending local networking events & industry events
- Build business from existing contacts / relationships with investors, developers and clients with large property portfolios.
- Generate revenue from pipeline
- Arrange meetings with decision makers and company directors within real estate
- Work alongside other areas of the business to collaborate on generating revenue and to prospect business
Ideal candidate experience:
- Commercial Insurance experience and ideally within Real Estate / Construction
- Worked within a Commercial broking role building a book a business
- Experience of developing new business
- Ideally Cert CII
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the large commercial broker who are going through huge growth.
Role can be based from home or within the West Midlands office (Ideally be based in the West Midlands as all clients will be in the area).
This role offers an outstanding salary, bonus and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a large multinational commercial broker.
For more info please contact Philip Gordon on 07557 043 246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
I am also contactable via LinkedIn
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Financial Services & Insurance staff throughout the Midlands and the North West region.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.