This new and exciting role based in the Alderley Edge area boasts fantastic office facilities, brilliant team atmosphere and fantastic progression opportunities.
Working for the UK’s largest finance solution company, the role of Compliance Analyst will report to the Head of Compliance and will be tasked with the onboarding of new clients whilst ensuring stability and compliance is obtained with the CRM system.
Your role will involve following a strict process, managing a checklist for every client to ensure they are compliant and meet the requirements of the company.
Experience within the finance/compliance/alternative lending market would be seen as beneficial. The role requires a keen eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- Completing audit checks on client websites
- Undertaking thorough KYB and KYC checks on new retailers
- Undertaking anti-money laundering checks on new and existing clients
- Completing the onboarding of new clients
- Maintaining client records in CRM
- Supporting account managers with the maintenance of their accounts
- Ensuring FCA compliance guidelines are met
- Maintenance of the compliance inbox
The successful candidate will have:
- High work ethic
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Integrate within a close knit and friendly team
Please send your CV to be considered. This is a fantastic role for someone with who has previous compliance experience who is looking to develop their career further.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Wellness programme