Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Prestige Recruitment Group are working with our client to recruit a full time Risk & Compliance Assistant. Our client is looking for an individual with a compliance background in Financial Services.
- Maintain Corporate compliance policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Risk & Control Self-Assessments and Reviews.
- Support and advice on the identification and management of regulatory compliance risks across the business.
- Help to embed an effective Risk and Compliance Culture across the Company.
- Conduct risk identification and impact assessments.
- Monitor compliance with external international and domestic regulations.
- Coordinate internal reviews and audits.
- Provide periodic reports on all compliance activities.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority to provide insights, advice and constructive challenge.
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support for key strategic projects.
- The role may involve Controlled Function responsibilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Compliance & Risk.
- A good understanding of the risk drivers of the pension industry with experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of risk management practices within the financial services sector.
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of undertaking compliance assurance reviews.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a rapidly growing financial services organisation and work in a fast-paced and friendly company.
The role offers extensive benefits and rewards, with ongoing support and a great collaborative working environment. There is a competitive salary associated with this role.
If you believe you can make a difference in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your application to apply.