A leading government organisation are currently recruiting for an experienced Compliance Manager to work within their Corporate Planning, Risk and Governance department to monitor compliance within legislation and company policies and procedures. Initially a 3month contract there are opportunities for this role to develop into a permanent role.
As the successful Compliance Manager, a significant part of your role will be to review documents and working practices to identify areas where change might be necessary. You will work closely with management and play a lead role in making recommendations to update policies, procedures, training practices and manuals.
- Oversee the delivery of an annual work programme, reviewing and identifying areas of high risk of non-compliance
- Report on levels of compliance and priority areas of improvement
- Provide strategic support and advice to colleagues, evaluating new initiatives and projects
- Conduct ad hoc investigations to identify compliance risks
- Plan, coordinate and deliver training for all areas of compliance
- Assist with solutions, roadmaps and assessment of potential business impacts
Previous experience within Assurance or Compliance is essential for this role. You must be a strong communicator, able to display previous experience of constructively challenging senior members of staff and developing relationships with all departments to ensure that compliance issues are at the centre of business planning an operational management
You must also be able to show experience of embedding compliance into long term project and have worked in corporate and statutory environment relating to compliance. You must be able to display experience of working in complex regulatory environments.
This is a niche role with huge potential to allow you to create a strong career. You will be working for a company that has a fantastic reputation both for the service they provide and the investment the give to their staff.
So, if this appeals to you and you’re looking for a new challenge then follow the link to apply!