A well-established housing company are looking to recruit an experienced Technical/Construction Administrator to join their team in the Warrington office. This role is an FTC for maternity cover for 10 months starting from January. The role would suit someone who has a wealth of Technical Administration experience. Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for both technical and construction functions for the business. In the Technical role, you are required to assist with the provision of engineering and technical support to a variety of developments throughout the design and construction process. In the Construction role, the principal purpose of the role is varied and deadline-driven, so excellent prioritisation and organisational skills are essential. You should be self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to meet strict deadlines. It is essential that you are a confident communicator, and proficient with Microsoft packages.
Great opportunity for an FTC - Monday - Friday 8-4.30 pm No weekends - 25 days holiday plus bank
Salary up to £24k DOE
- Assist with the coordination of quotes/orders for services/utilities, general engineering information, and application forms
- Assist with the coordination of NHBC/LABC building control and warranty provision and Robust Detail registration
- Assist in the collation and issue of tender, construction, and pre-start drawings
- Use of an electronic document Control System, Knowledge of Autocad LT would be useful, but not essential
- Preparation & monitoring of H&S documentation & information for all sites
- Preparation and updating of Procedure Manuals and Site Set up paperwork
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of working in a technical/construction-related environment within a house building/construction industry.
- Should have a good knowledge of housebuilding,
- Have a good knowledge of Services Procurement, Tender & Construction Issue Packs / Document Control, and be able to coordinate multiple developments at varying stages of progress and prioritise tasks.
- Good communication skills, a good understanding of construction methods, well organised and methodical approach, proficient with IT (Microsoft packages, AutoCAD LT, Excel A-Site, etc.), and high attention to detail, are skills you will possess, in addition, you will be highly organised, familiar with co-ordinating multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive on working to deadlines.
This an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company at the start of the New year!! Please apply today with your CV!!