My client, a property group company has quickly established itself into being one of the biggest development and construction teams in the Manchester city centre. This organisation is actively looking to recruit a project administrator who can support the team.
We are looking for a candidate who can utilise their strong administration skills to provide support to the team. The Project Administrator will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the site office. We are looking for someone who can multitask well and can cope well with change on a day-to-day basis. We are looking for someone who can prioritise their workload well, have good attention to detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Greeting clients and visitors
- General clerical duties including typing, photocopying, printing, filing, binding documents, managing databases, minute taking etc.
- Office coordination - booking meeting rooms and preparing for meetings, managing supplies, post and courier deliveries
Skills and experience
- Good telephone manner
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities and adapt well to change
- If you have experience in using Field view and viewpoint this would be advantageous
- Experience with SAGE is desirable
This role is to start ASAP for 4 months with a possibility of going on to be a permanent role.
Location of work: Manchester City Centre
This exciting new role is working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with an early finish of 3.30pm on Friday.
Pay £10-£11 per hour