This global organisation located within the Salford area of Manchester is looking to appoint a Contracts Administrator to their team. The role is a permanent position working Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm working from the Salford office. The Pricing and Contracts Team deals with all product price increases and looks after all client agreements. Your responsibility will be to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Team and also the National Account Managers. For this role, you will need a good understanding of working on Excel Spreadsheets for example v look up's, and creating formulas.
The role requires someone who has excellent numeracy skills and has experience working on different databases at the same time.
- Working closely with the National Accounts Managers providing admin support updating clients' contracts and terms and conditions
- Updating product pricing and costs using CRM databases and Excel spreadsheets
- Managing the shared Inbox for the Team, resolving any queries and issues promptly
- Inputting and amending customer contract trading terms, uploading new terms onto databases
- Process requests for information actioning within deadlines
- Handling and managing customer master data and pricing accurately
Requirements for the role;
- Experience of working within an Administrative role previously ideally using Microsoft Excel inputting data
- Excellent attention to detail, the experience of being accurate and thorough with figures and data
- Self-motivated and eager attitude, someone who wants to learn and progress
On offer is a salary of 21k with benefits including Pension, 25 days Holiday pa, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme, Employee Discounts. The company offers fantastic opportunities to progress and develop.