Customer Account Order Processor in the automotive industry with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service to the trade. As part of a team of 8 Account Managers you will hold relationships with your customers so that you understand their needs and when they are busy, a huge part of this position is a customer relationship and processing the orders including delivery dates for your key accounts.
You will be responsible for taking day-to-day sales enquiries and orders on the phone of your customer’s specific needs, to provide the best service to the customers starting at the point of order.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls to process customer orders.
- Making a small number of outbound calls to follow up on customer queries promptly.
- Process sales order onto the order system.
- Manage existing key accounts effectively, involving outbound calls daily.
- Cross-selling and upselling on incoming calls.
The successful candidate must be a highly driven individual looking to always achieve targets set, earn commissions, and provide the best level of service for your customer base.
Your key skills
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Good IT skills
- Previous account management experience.
*Working hours would between 8:00 – 18:00 on a shift basis but normally 080 – 1730
Every other Sat 9-1 pm
Free Parking + bonus up to 8k per annum.