Customer Account Order Processor in the automotive industry with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service to trade. As part of a team of 8 Account Managers you will hold relationships with your customers so that you understand their needs and when they are busy, a huge part of this position is customer relationship and processing the orders including delivery dates for your key accounts.
You will be responsible for taking day to day sales enquiries and orders on the phone of your customer’s specific needs, to provide the best service to the customers starting at the point of order.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls to process customer orders.
- Making a small amount of outbound calls to follow up customer queries promptly.
- Process sales order on to the order system.
- Manage existing key accounts effectively, involving outbound calls daily.
- Cross-selling and upselling on incoming calls.
The successful candidate must be a highly driven individual looking to always achieve targets set, earn commissions and provide the best level of service for your customer base.
Your key skills
- The ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent telephone communication skills.
- Good IT skills
- Previous account management experience.
*Working hours would between 8:00 – 18:00 on a shift basis but normally 080 – 1730
Free Parking + bonus up to 8k per annum.