£19100, POTENTIALLY INCREASING AFTER THE PROBATION PERIOD
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for their first office role or is purely looking to progress and develop into a more challenging customer service/admin role. Working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm the role involves a mix of administration and dealing with customer calls and emails.
Experience wise you might have worked in hospitality, food and drink, retail, or call centre, and customer service experience will be considered as long as you have the right attitude and personality to develop and succeed. The role is working within a fantastic modern and upbeat office, joining a small team of 5 you will be responsible for telephone calls, helping customers with general questions and providing the best possible service.
- Confirm eligibility to work and carry out all administration for documents and proof of identities
- To deliver an excellent service over the telephone and email, dealing with customers on a daily basis building relationships
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customers expectations have been managed
- Updating the customer database with details and information
- Send customers emails confirming any important information discussed
- Make sure all customers are happy with the service, asking for feedback and following up on any future actions
- Managing all administration functions, emails, paperwork, identity documents
- Competent motivated used to working in a busy environment
- Experience in dealing with customer service issues and resolving them quickly and effectively
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage your time efficiently
- Outgoing, friendly with a good sense of humour!
INTERVIEWS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU MUST BE WITHIN THE LOCAL AREA OF WILMSLOW, THE COMPANY IS BASED VERY CLOSE TO WILMSLOW TRAIN STATION AND THEY OFFER PARKING ON SITE.