My client, a global business with manufacturing sites and sales operations all over the world are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Coordinator to join their busy operations team based in Ellesmere Port on a temporary contract.
This Customer Coordinator position is an exceptionally busy role that supports the overall supply chain and would be ideal for an experienced Account Manager or Sales Administrator as a next step. You will be involved in both Import and Export functions with key responsibilities including:
- Address complex customer requests following up on deliveries, enquiries and issues
- Resolve product or service problems
- Raise all appropriate export documentation
- Collate and prepare all relevant documentation (Customs & Shipping invoices, Packing Lists, Consignment/Delivery Notes etc)
- Maintain ERP system with shipments and invoices within 48hrs of despatch
- Participate in Supply Chain projects.
- Work closely with hauliers and carriers.
To be successfully considered for this role you must be experienced in working within complex customer environments. You must have previous SAP experience along with strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). You must also be familiar with industry documents (C88forms, Bills of Lading, Packing lists etc)
You must be fluent in English however a secondary European language will be highly beneficial (Spanish, Italian or French).
The role is full-time from 8.30am – 5pm (with some flexibility) based in central Ellesmere Port. It’s a unique opportunity to work for a committed company who offer long-term contracts.