Customer Service Administrator required to work in a busy office based in Warrington!!
Working part of a busy customer service admin team, you will be responsible for answering any queries from the clients, looking after any snags, and offering product advice. You will need to prioritise all workloads, emails, and receiving documents. Distribute and liaise with other departments in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone that has worked in the construction industry and is looking for a new challenge.
- Experience in dealing with customer service issues and resolving them quickly and effectively
- Working in the construction industry is essential
- Customer Service Administration
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage your time efficiently
- Outgoing, friendly with a good sense of humor!
- Prioritise workload
Salary £25k - 45-hour working week with 1 hour paid lunch
25 days holiday
Life assurance and many more benefits
If this is something you are looking for then apply now with your CV!!