This company who specialise in decorative solutions are looking to add to their Customer Service Department. The role of the Customer Service Administrator will be the 1st point of contact for all new and existing clients who have questions and queries regarding existing orders, or who are wanting to process a new order. This well-established global organisation runs a fantastic working environment, with a positive workforce and is looking for motivated Customer Service candidates who are looking for a long-standing role in a great company. This is a permanent role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm no weekends or evenings and also offers a quarterly bonus.
- 1st point of contact for customers, dealing with any queries or questions with ongoing orders of decorative solutions
- Advising and helping customers with stock and products on offer, alternative options if products are out of stock
- Dealing with new orders, processing any amendments, and changing details on the system
- Taking card payments and advising of any updates regarding dispatch and delivery
- Adhoc general office duties, administration, and computer work
- Must have a friendly and professional telephone manner
- A flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacity and drive to resolve customer issues
- Work independently and as part of a team
If you feel like you have the right experience for this role, please send your CV for more details. The company is based within the Manchester Airport/Wythenshawe area and offers free parking.