Located in the Wilmslow area, this organisation are looking to add to their team due to growth and development. The role of Customer Administrator will be reporting into the Operations Manager and working as part of a fast-paced team. You will provide online and verbal quotations and manage the administration process for each sale. The successful candidate must demonstrate good computer literacy together with excellent telephone manner to deliver exceptional customer service at all times. The company offers fantastic benefits including 23 days of holidays plus bank holidays, commission and bonus, pension, employee reward schemes, high street discounts, free parking, internal promotions, and excellent learning and development training options.
- Responsible for preparing and sending quotations to customers via email/telephone
- Managing inbound and outbound telephone enquries.
- Request vehicle valuations, and provide customers with accurate quotations.
- Daily monitoring and organising of mailboxes and replying to customer's emails promptly.
- Record all quotations, and update customer details
- Resolving customer queries and issues that may arise
- Coordinate with other colleagues and departments such as accounts and admin to ensure cohesive processes.
- Support team members with daily tasks and other administrative duties when required
- Experience of administration/customer service work history
- Accurate data entry, good attention to detail
- Organised with great time management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, confident in liaising with customers on the phone.
- PC literate, with the familiarity of Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams