This fantastic company situated within the centre of Salford are looking for new talent for their Customer Service Team. The company has recently moved into fabulous modern office facilities are looking for passionate and driven Customer Service people. Whether you have worked within a face to face customer service setting in hospitality or you have exposure working within an office this role is for you. The main objective of the role is to deal with all inbound customer queries in regards to deliveries and orders. You will ideally have a customer service background and will be looking for a fantastic place of work offering amazing facilities (on-site kitchen, restaurant, and a bar!!) The newly refurbished offices are open plan with a lot of space, they are not a call centre environment at all, there are no targets and no wait times for calls to be answered.
You will have a positive attitude and an inquisitive nature, so will always be thinking about what “could be” rather than what has been. You will have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving along with the ability to think beyond the obvious resolution. You will be able to adapt to dealing with different situations, as you will be supporting a range of customers - from restaurants, bars to different eatery premises.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm with 1 Saturday in 4 worked but paid as overtime or a day off in the week. Excellent benefits including employee high street vouchers, health care, pension, free parking, and many more!
- Taking all inbound calls from customers who have questions about their deliveries and/or orders
- Monitoring the shared inbox with the team in order to monitor any emails from customers, resolving within a timely manner
- Logging calls and emails with updates on each customer accounts
- Working with other departments to find answers for customer queries
- Customer Service experience whether over the phone/call centre/face to face
- Good computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure
We want someone who has the energy and drive to deliver excellent service to all our customers. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for growth – both individually and as a team. Please send your CV for a screening interview.