Customer Service Advisor - Stockport
Customer Service Advisor role in a successful Medical Devices company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a flourishing business.
Temp to perm positions, with full training provided in Liverpool for 2 weeks on being successful for permanent role.
- Delivering an excellent level of customer service to patients
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone
- Managing a large caseload
- Placing orders for patient prescriptions and equipment
- Checking stock levels
- Receiving and opening stock; arranging couriers
- Keeping accurate customer records
Skills and Experience:
- Must pass a DBS check
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Caring nature and relationship building skills
- A background dealing with patients in a Care or Medical environment would be ideal, but not essential
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the above criteria, submit your CV today.