Working for one of the UK's most prestigious interior design company, the role of Customer Service Advisor will be working directly with customers and helping them with orders and issues. The client is offering a fantastic salary with bonuses, excellent benefits, and opportunities to grow and develop.
The ideal candidate will have ideally come from a customer service background where they have dealt with orders, delivery issues, stock questions and generally providing a 1st class service at all times.
- Responding to customer service enquiries via the telephone, online chat, and through various social media platforms
- Responding to customer comments on social media feeds including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and the monitoring of Linkedin.
- Replying to reviews on sites such as Trustpilot, Yotpo and Google Reviews.
- Working with internal departments including accounts, marketing, distribution, and warehouse to solve customer delivery issues
- Responding to customer queries and comments as a result of marketing emails.
- Working closely with the Customer Service Manager supporting the team at all times
- Fantastic customer service experience, ideally some exposure to order processing. products/services of a prestigious brand
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident and positive manner
- Good Microsoft Office skills
The role is working Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, with some weekend work that rotates on a rota with time off in the week. 25 days holidays + bank holidays, gym membership, private healthcare, and many more amazing benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£21,000.00 per year