Are you looking to be part of an established company that has continued to expand over recent years, a company that has an excellent working environment that is friendly, supportive, customer focussed and very busy?
If you are someone that is looking for the above, has experience in online platforms for queries & orders, has order processing & customer services experience and can be flexible to work additional shifts then this position could be for you!
The hours of work are Monday to Friday with some rotational hours, based in the offices based near Ashton Old Road, you will also need to work 6 hours over the weekend but this will be from home, evenings may also be needed to cover holidays and exceptionally busy periods, these will also be from home.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responding to customer service enquiries via the telephone, online chat and through various media platforms
- Processing time critical orders in a timely fashion
- Understanding how the company should operate in order to achieve agreed KPI’s and customer service targets
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service at all times
- Replying to reviews on sites such as Trustpilot
- Customer Services/Administration background preferably from a similar prestige product background
- Experience with the Microsoft package is essential
- Experience of order inputting on an in-house order management system
- Digital customer service experience from the high end or luxury sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers excellent opportunities and benefits