An internationally known, chemical manufacturing brand with central operations based in Ellesmere Port and currently looking to expand their Customer Care department.
Working as part of a busy and fast-paced team you will be focussed on providing high level customer support to both new and existing client’s ensuring all queries whether they are for current sales orders or general enquiries are addressed.
- Respond to complex customer requesting including deliveries, enquiries and issues going the extra mile wherever possible
- Management expectations wherever required (customer’s, internal teams or external parties)
- Resolve problems effectively and quickly (product or service issues)
- Complete all relevant documentation and compliance required for orders including Custom and Shipping invoices, Packing Lists, Consignment notes etc.
- Oversee shipment and invoicing to relevant ERP systems
Previous experience within a Supply Chain or Manufacturing Customer Support role is essential for you to be successful in this role. You must have a strong understanding of transport management or logistics experience (hauliers and carriers). You must also be able to display knowledge of documents such as C88form, Bills of Landing, Packing lists and Commercial Invoices along with Export knowledge. Finally you must be fully conversant in MS Office and preferably SAP.
This client goes above and beyond to invest in their staff so offer a competitive salary along with additional benefits including bonus structure, 25 days holiday (initially), 5% pension scheme and healthcare.
Due to location you must have access to your own car as there are no ideal public transport routes. They currently work alternate weeks in the office and from home.
If you feel that this is a role you would excel at then follow the link to apply