My client, a leading specialist within chemical manufacturing are currently looking to recruit an experienced Data Analyst to join their head office in Daresbury. This is initially a 6month contract with long term opportunities available.
Working closely with the Business Support Manager you will be focussed on the management of high volumes of critical data. You will be using Excel to an Advanced level on a daily basis (Vlookups, Macros and Pivot tables).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of sales pricing on a daily basis for end products
- Reviewing daily sales order logs
- Analysis of daily sales pricing to correlate to previous sales as well as purchase price/invoices
- Liaising with the European Sales team to consolidate forecasts on a daily basis
- Database management
- Supporting additional teams including supply chain and customer services.
This role plays a key factor in the start of the production of orders, so it is essential that it is done correctly first time that is why the client requires someone with high attention to detail. You must have a meticulous approach to your work whilst being able to work within a high pressured and fast paced environment.
You will be working closely with the Business Manager, and he is keen to find someone with an intuitive approach to their work, able to use their initiative and not be afraid to approach with new ideas that could benefit the process. Sage experience is desirable and as mentioned MS Advanced Excel is essential.
The role is initially based remotely but the intention is to get everyone back in the office in the next few months. Due to location access to a car is essential.