HR Database Administrator
Would you like to work for a prestigious company based in London? Working alongside the HR team, the role could offer career progression, so ideally someone who has a CIPD level 3 or an administration background, that maybe wants to get into the HR discipline, this is the role to start with. We are really excited to hear from candidates who have an excellent background working on databases, inputting data entry/information, and general administration work experience. The role is a temporary contract of 3 months that could possibly turn into a permanent contract, which could potentially lead to bigger and better things once you join.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for:
- Background within administration work, data entry of data and/or information statistics (high volume)
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi-task with different projects managing multiple requests from other teams
- Someone who can commit to a 3-month term contract starting immediately
- Someone who can manage all administration processes, meeting timescales and working within a busy and fast-paced HR Team
- You will also have excellent IT skills especially using Microsoft Office
- If you have experience within this sort of work please apply immediately, we would love to hear from anyone who has previously worked as a Data Administrator, Database Co-ordinator, Data entry clerk, Project Assistant.
Working Monday – Friday : 8am – 4pm or 8.30-4.30pm ( Flexibility offered)
Salary : £12.82 - £15.38