My client a leading company within the pharmaceutical industry, based in the heart of Cheshire they are currently looking to recruit a Database Project Co-ordinator. This is a permanent role to work alongside another person and has arisen due to the expansion of the business and an increase in workflow.
The organisation offers a fantastic place of work, with free car parking and full facilities on site the company will support and guide you through your career offering progression and a stable future. - Please note this role can offer both home and working combined.
Working in a busy department you will be working closely with the Client Account Team and will be held responsible for all aspects of the database system whilst updating Excel. The role requires someone who is used to following working practices rigorously and ensuring all documentation is compliant. This is a permanent role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm from home due to COVID.
- Co-ordinating people, tasks, and projects, liaising with team members to oversee the progress of each project to ensure final uploads are completed.
- Maintaining records according to Company quality standards and project deadlines following each client’s working practices.
- Having direct contact with the clients, authors, and other external experts.
- Completing DV uploads, downloads, and updating the comments field in a timely and accurate manner.
- Completing all relevant filing (paper, electronic and associated emails).
- Supporting Senior Account Managers/ Editorial Managers in project tracking and updating weekly status sheets.
- Reviewing publication status grids received from the client and other key stakeholders and making the necessary updates to status sheets, and other internal company systems.
- Establishing good working relations with clients including face-to-face meetings and teleconference.
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis to progress projects, dealing promptly to client requests to ensure a speedy response by the team where appropriate.
- Anticipating client reactions to issues/circumstances and addressing these proactively achieving the best outcome for the client and the business.
- Dependent upon time, supporting Account Director//Editorial Group Director with general administration e.g. preparing documents for courier dispatch, mailings, schedule meetings, etc.
Key Skills Required
- Experience of some form of database management is necessary
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Experience with proofreading documents
- Good working knowledge of Excel and inhouse databases
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent administration skills
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year