This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join a fantastic fast moving and innovative national charity.
If you have experience of successfully devising and delivering creative and effective digital marketing campaigns then this could be the role for you!
You will be responsible for managing the website and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) as well as managing relationships with the media and other high profile partners.
- Lead the management, development and evolution of marketing plans, websites, creative campaigns and overall digital and social media strategy
- Develop and manage delivery of digital marketing and communications plans that enhance delivery and impact
- Work with the team and other stakeholders to communicate the delivery and impact of the project
- Work with the communications team and others across the organisation to ensure coherence, consistency and clarity in communications
- Manage and deliver paid media planning and implementation, optimising budget and results
- Proven success in devising and delivering creative and effective digital marketing, brand communications and implementation across a range of formats, markets and channels
- Proven success in developing and implementing social media and digital marketing strategies
- Experience in overseeing and managing websites, including a clear understanding of back-end platforms and services and experience of working with a CMS.
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant role
- Experience and understanding of how to use tools such as Google Analytics and Adwords
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience of creating and developing email marketing
- Experience as a communications professional in a national charity
- Experience of managing relationships with media and other high profile partners
- Experience of working with external suppliers and marketing budgets
Salary - £28,483 - £30,390
This is a hybrid position and occasional travel to Birmingham will be required
If this role is of interest please send your CV and a cover letter to apply