Are you a marketer with a creative flair and strong content and copy writing skills?
A family run company, that have been established over 100 years, have a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing and Communications Executive to join their marketing team.
As the Digital Marketing and Communications Executive you will be managing and driving the digital marketing strategy, creating engaging content and identifying opportunities for growth, engagement and to improve conversion.
About the role:
- Plan and execute a yearly calendar for social media, blogs, website and e-marketing
- Work on all digital marketing channels, including websites, social media, blogs, websites and e-marketing
- Oversee all the social media accounts
- Create, upload and optimise content across the various websites' CMS
- Optimising content for SEO purposes
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of PPC / paid campaigns
- Prepare promotional emails and organise distribution
- Measure performance and analyse digital campaigns
- At least 18 months experience working in a digital / social media role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of analytics software
- SEO knowledge - use of Sprout Social and MOZ packages would be advantageous
If this role is of interest please send your CV through to apply - I look forward to hearing from you!