A Digital Marketing Exec is needed for a leading Finance company, as an experienced Digital Marketer you will help to develop and plan effective campaigns that support the companies marketing plan.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your responsibilities will be to be involved in and oversee day to day marketing activities for the Marketing Department.
- Help planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns to customers and clients.
- Using a full marketing mix to improve the marketing
- Ensure we have up to date marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites and social media.
- Monitoring ongoing marketing spend against the budget
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of customer data and creating actions to support sales.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting
- Create a digital plan for new market opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with the customer and clients via email marketing.
- Take the lead in the creation, development, and maintenance of social media strategies.
- Create and manage our online digital platforms, websites and social media.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to prioritise marketing activity.
- A clear understanding of digital-based marketing
- Good graphic design and creative skills with the use of Adobe Creative -desirable
- Marketing qualifications -desirable
The successful applicant will have many company benefits including opportunities for growth, contribution towards appropriate training qualifications and a pension scheme.