Working in an industry that is constantly growing and operating globally, this is a long term temporary position which offers a split of remote and office-based working, you will need to be based in the North of England for the position as working days in the office will be required, based in Cheshire working for a leading Scientific Technology business. The Global Marketing Automation Digital specialist is a key role within this business, the overall objective of this position is based around email campaigns from design to execution and all automated campaigns, the ability to work autonomously is essential.
The ideal candidate is analytical and needs to have experience working in email marketing.
- Creates email campaigns in marketing automation at the direction of Global Marketing Team. This role will have a focus on email marketing, database management and automation campaigns.
- Track campaign effectiveness through dashboards, ROI, KPI analysis, website usage and recommend improvements
- Monitor and improve digital campaign metrics; Reach, engagement, enrichment, segmentation
- Utilize marketing automation and other operational technologies to support team objectives)
- Support implementation and utilization of digital technology projects as required
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role
- 1+ years’ managing email marketing campaigns, including tracking and analysis of results
- Experience designing and optimizing landing pages.
- A solution-oriented thinker with strong attention to detail, an analytical mind
- Experience using a CRM System (SFDC Preferred)
- Experience with web analytics.
- Experience with marketing automation software.
- Understanding of web design, development and management processes.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project.