Calling all Digital Marketing Managers!
Working as part of a dynamic digital team we are searching for someone who can add their value and skill to the following duties…
- Manage and develop a digital communications strategy across 3rd party/affiliate marketing, SEO and content planning
- Offer guidance to other areas of the digital marketing function including social media and email communications
- Manage third party and SEO elements of the team
- Provide guidance on PPC, CRO and third party implementation
- Assist in the expansion of distribution channels
- Plan digital acquisition campaigns with the appropriate agencies
Obviously, you will be an experienced marketing candidate with a relevant qualification, but we also need experience in…
- Working with Search Console and other SEO tools
- Working with affiliate partnership platforms
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads at campaign level
- Managing electronic direct mail campaigns, including automation
As a well established and professional business the role comes with an excellent benefits package:
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home (if applicable)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays AND an extra day off for your birthday!
- Access to wellbeing support services
- Discounted gym membership, mental health support, free eye tests and flu vaccinations
- Life insurance, pension scheme, four paid well-being days, and various social and charitable events throughout the year, plus many other benefits!
This is a 12 month month FTC. Up to £45,000 DOE