Are you an experienced Document Controller who is looking for an opportunity to be part of a prestigious project in the centre of Manchester?
You will be providing onsite support throughout various contracts as well as supporting compliance for management processes means this position is exceptionally busy and needs experienced candidates. This is a varied role that requires strong administration skills as well as having the ability to communicate across all levels.
Ideally you will have worked within the construction industry and experience of working in a busy administrator role. You should have Document Control experience along with strong planning skills and the ability to organise yourself with minimal supervision, seeing tasks through to completion. You will have prior experience in providing admin support to several people, managing your time and workload efficiently to ensure tasks are completed timeously and efficiently.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Effectively managing project design information
- Working closely with project team to ensure the efficient flow of information internally
- Leading the document control for project information and drawings
- Providing administrative support to site staff (typing / filing / archiving /photocopying etc)
- Ensuring all reports and forms are correctly presented and completed
- Maintaining efficient and effective systems and procedures
- Receiving and responding to telephone calls and email enquiries
- Strong Document Controller skills including being able to effectively organise your workload
- Experience of Document Controller is a busy environment
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Word / Excel
- 2-3 years admin / project support experience
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000