This Administration position will be office-based, Monday-Friday working from the Head Office in Alderley Edge. The role will involve a lot of communication between tenants and energy suppliers regarding setting up new accounts, obtaining meter readings, setting up new direct debits and issuing invoices. The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of using Excel which is used heavily within this role, you must also be good with numbers and have strong numeracy skills. Previous experience of working for an Energy provider would be seen as an advantage!
- Liaising with energy brokers on a daily basis to discuss queries and payments
- Liaising with utility suppliers as and when required
- Requesting meter readings from Building Managers to send to utility companies
- Requesting meter readings from tenants on a quarterly basis and producing invoices for their usage
- Posting DD payments to the supplier’s account
- Processing handover forms for tenants who are moving in or moving out
- Instructing energy broker & supplier on change of tenancy
- Any general accounting administration
- Previous administration/invoicing/data entry experience is a must.
- A high level of data entry and excellent attention to detail is paramount.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Good accounting administration experience
- Previous energy experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
The company offers free private parking, if you are interested and local to the Alderley Edge Wilmslow area please get in touch to apply.